Canadian West Coast Voyages by Boutique Ship
Your choice, your experience, your memories
So, you have checked out our current tours, and you are looking for something different. Perhaps you want to take your family on a day-trip to remember? Perhaps you want more than 5 nights? Do you have a specific location in mind? Are you open to opportunities and adventures? Then let's talk. We have options, and we can explore what will work for you.
Simply email us your ideas, and let's begin planning your trip of a lifetime!
Turning Moments into Memories
The VIP Experience
Every guest is a VIP when they book a charter with Remote West Coast Adventures. Our Personal Concierges are experts when it comes to knowing the best-kept secrets and ways to explore picturesque British Columbia. As travel professionals, they are happy to assist you with every aspect of your adventure from the day you leave your house to the moment you arrive back home. At no additional service cost, we are able to organize luxury transportation, accommodation, and reservations for your groups.
Some of the one-of-a-kind experiences we can arrange include:
- Private helicopter or seaplane rides to & from your starting destination
- Accommodation in award-winning hotels
- Fine dining and local cuisine
- Sightseeing tours of historic destinations
- Private tours of family-friendly and popular local attractions.
Each all-inclusive Remote West Coast Adventures' private charter features the following:
- An experienced crew including a Captain, Lead Engineer, Deckhand, Chef and Stewardess
- A Personal Concierge available to help you plan your trip from start to finish including arranging any travel arrangements
- A custom, flexible itinerary that highlights top destinations along the coast
- Pre-organized activities and excursions
- A customized menu highlighting local ingredients and west coast flavours
- Exclusive use of our onboard recreational equipment.
Each destination offers a plethora of activities such as:
- Afternoon Tea in Victoria
- Wine tasting on Pender Island
- Picnics on the beaches of Galiano Island
- Visits to cultural museums in the Inside Passage
- Kayaking through Desolation Sound
- Bear Watching in Toba Inlet
- Fishing Charters in various locations
Please note that some of these activities may result in additional charges.
British Columbia’s coast is filled with remarkable places waiting to be explored. Some of the destinations we can visit on a private charter include:
- Vancouver Harbours
- Howe Sound
- Vancouver Island
- The Southern Gulf Islands
- Discovery Islands
- Inside Passage
- Desolation Sound & Toba Inlet
Learn more about these places on our destinations page.
The Union Jack
Experience the west coast as you travel back in time on this piece of Canadian history. Restored for luxury and comfort, this vessel is made from cedar wood allowing guests to experience its connection to BC’s natural world.
Private Charters offer exclusive use of the Union Jack with a crew focused solely on creating wonderous memories for our guests. With 6 newly renovated cabins, we can take groups of up to 12 guests for intimate adventures.
Private Charters Starting from $1,500 Per Person, Per Day*
*Based on a total rate of $12,000 per day, before tax, allowing up to 8 passengers per group. Additional passengers are $800 per person, per day.
Private Charters require a 3-day minimum
To connect with one of our Personal Concierges, you can either complete the inquiry form below and one of our crew members will respond as soon as possible (typically within the same business day) or you can sign up for a 15 minute phone consultation here: