Canadian West Coast Voyages by Boutique Ship
Private Yacht Charters
Your choice, your experience — private charters of Canada's West Coast
Turning Moments into Memories
Prepare to embark on a spectacular expedition through the remote coastal regions of British Columbia. We offer unique experiences away from the masses, so you can see the authentic and wild version of our beautiful province. This journey will take place with your closest family and friends on a personalized private charter aboard a historic 1941 tugboat.
As you cruise aboard a piece of BC’s history, you will discover the incredible sights that live along our ancient rainforest. From magnificent wildlife that roam the sea and skies to pristine landscapes, BC’s West Coast can easily enchant anyone who explores this diverse region.
With exclusive use of the Union Jack, each all-inclusive adventure features luxury service from beginning to end. Our crew of passionate local experts can assist you with creating a customized itinerary based on your group’s interests. Along the way, enjoy gourmet meals, bespoke excursions, and the opportunity to engage with the cultures and fascinating stories of BC.
Embrace the wild coast this season and join the Remote West Coast Adventures team as we turn moments into memories.
The VIP Experience
Every guest is a VIP when they book a charter with Remote West Coast Adventures. Our Personal Concierges are experts when it comes to knowing the best-kept secrets and ways to explore picturesque British Columbia. As travel professionals, they are happy to assist you with every aspect of your adventure from the day you leave your house to the moment you arrive back home. At no additional service cost, we are able to organize luxury transportation, accommodation, and reservations for your groups.
Some of the one-of-a-kind experiences we can arrange include:
- Private helicopter or seaplane rides to & from your starting destination
- Accommodation in award-winning hotels
- Fine dining and local cuisine
- Sightseeing tours of historic destinations
- Private tours of family-friendly and popular local attractions.
Each all-inclusive Remote West Coast Adventures' private charter features the following:
- An experienced crew including a Captain, Lead Engineer, Deckhand, Chef and Stewardess
- A Personal Concierge available to help you plan your trip from start to finish including arranging any travel arrangements
- A custom, flexible itinerary that highlights top destinations along the coast
- Pre-organized activities and excursions
- A customized menu highlighting local ingredients and west coast flavours
- Exclusive use of our onboard recreational equipment.
Each destination offers a plethora of activities such as:
- Afternoon Tea in Victoria
- Wine tasting on Pender Island
- Picnics on the beaches of Galiano Island
- Visits to cultural museums in the Inside Passage
- Kayaking through Desolation Sound
- Bear Watching in Toba Inlet
- Fishing Charters in various locations
Please note that some of these activities may result in additional charges.
British Columbia’s coast is filled with remarkable places waiting to be explored. Some of the destinations we can visit on a private charter include:
- Vancouver Harbours
- Howe Sound
- Vancouver Island
- The Southern Gulf Islands
- Discovery Islands
- Inside Passage
- Desolation Sound & Toba Inlet
Learn more about these places on our destinations page.
The Union Jack
Experience the west coast as you travel back in time on this piece of Canadian history. Restored for luxury and comfort, this vessel is made from cedar wood allowing guests to experience its connection to BC’s natural world.
Private Charters offer exclusive use of the Union Jack with a crew focused solely on creating wonderous memories for our guests. With 6 newly renovated cabins, we can take groups of up to 12 guests for intimate adventures.
Private Charters Starting from $1,500 Per Person, Per Day*
*Based on a total rate of $12,000 per day, before tax, allowing up to 8 passengers per group. Additional passengers are $800 per person, per day.
Private Charters require a 3-day minimum
Contact UsTo connect with one of our Personal Concierges, you can either complete the inquiry form below and one of our crew members will respond as soon as possible (typically within the same business day) or you can sign up for a 15 minute phone consultation here: