Canadian West Coast Voyages by Boutique Ship
A transformational experience within BC’s wild west coast
Reflect, Refocus and Strategize
Corporate retreats allow for modern companies to reflect, refocus their energies and implement new strategies. A retreat with Remote West Coast Adventures provides the perfect venue for magic to happen.
Based in a relaxing setting away from the pressures of the standard work environment, reward your organization this season with an adventure that will help create a diverse, unified team.
RWCA Corporate Retreats
Cruise through the peaceful waters of B.C. aboard the Union Jack, a 1941 restored tugboat, starting at the port of your choosing.
Our team can design a daily itinerary that balances your team's goals along with time for exploring each destination.
Finish your retreat with a new perspective on both the natural and business world.
- Accommodation for 10-12 employees, based on double occupancy
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners including coffee/tea and snacks in between meals
- An experienced onboard crew of 5 people to facilitate the retreat
- Pre-arranged team building and bonding activities
- A personal concierge to assist with the entire planning process
- Use of all onboard recreational equipment.
How to Plan a Corporate Retreat
Each retreat is customized to the needs of your team
To begin planning your team's retreat, reach out to one of our personal concierges who can provide information regarding availability, assist with goal setting, and provide an all-inclusive quote.
Once we have an idea of what your team is hoping to achieve during your retreat, our crew can customize the trip. Since every area along BC's coast offers a different experience, each journey will be unique.
Book Your Spot
Once we have planned out the activities, dates and objectives, we will confirm all the details and send your team a welcome package containing everything they need to know and where to begin their adventure.
We offer a range of outdoor activities and educational opportunities that can be customized into team building exercises such as:
- Group kayak excursions
- Fish, crabbing and prawning
- Sample local cuisine and drinks
- Hike through the islands
- Explore along the beach
- Learning about cultural history
- Stand up paddle boarding
Let's work together to choose a great location for your team.
- Vancouver Island
- The Southern Gulf Islands
- Desolation Sound
- Inside Passage
- Fishing gear
- Flat screen television
- Indoor/outdoor lounges for meetings
- Paddle boards