Canadian West Coast Voyages by Boutique Ship
Booking and Cancellations
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, a sanitization plan along with best practices have been developed and are required to be followed by all persons embarking on a charter to ensure the safety of our guests, crew, and residents of any destinations we may visit.
Additionally, Remote West Coast Adventures reserves the right to alter any itineraries due to COVID-19 concerns.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly.
We strongly advise that, prior to departure, passengers purchase comprehensive insurance coverage including, without limitation, medical, emergency evacuation, trip cancellation and interruption, accident and baggage insurance.
Covid and your trip
In response to some of the uncertainty around Covid and travels, we have the following cancellation policies for 2022:
- Deposit: A deposit of 30% of the price of the trip will reserve the boat for you and your family/friends.
- Balance: Balance is due 120 days prior to departure.
If you must cancel...
If you cannot participate on your trip and you must cancel, these are the policies that will apply for the 2022 trips:
- If you cancel at least 120 days prior to the departure date of your trip, we will return your full deposit, minus a $5000 administration fee to cover costs of the trip that we cannot recover.
- At 120 days prior to the trip start date, your fare is nonrefundable.
*** If Remote West Coast Adventures is able to resell your trip, we will refund your money, minus a $500 service charge.
If COVID impacts such as border closures, public health travel restrictions, Transport Canada COVID-19 restrictions for passenger vessels, impact your ability to travel, your options include:
- Cancel your trip and follow up with your travel insurance provider for coverage. Remote West Coast Adventures will provide you with a letter of cancellation and a 50% refund or
- Transfer the trip and book for 2023. If no trip booked for 2023, you will forfeit the funds deposited to Remote West Coast Adventures.
Cancellations by Remote West Coast Adventures
In the highly unlikely event that Remote West Coast Adventures should have to cancel a tour, all guests will be provided with a 100% refund or life-long credit, in which we can assist you with rescheduling your tour. Guests will also be notified immediately of any changes and cancellations.